8.12.2012

Well, hello again.

Whoops. Accidentally took a four month hiatus there.

The good news is, that break allowed me to think about what I want this to become. I've been pretty happy with what I've produced thus far, but what I've really enjoyed is how this has reignited the creative spark in me in a way that I haven't felt in a very long time. Wanting to actually invest in this project has forced me to be more connected to music, fashion, and the wealth of resources at my disposal.

As a result, I'm re-prioritizing how I want to spend my time, which means looking into guitar lessons and classes at MCAD instead of endless hours spent watching my Hulu queue. Allowing myself to truly be inspired by the art and concerts I attend and act on it.

So, what I'm saying, is this may look a little different in the coming weeks/months. The focus will forever be music and fashion, but in different iterations. It's still a bit abstract, but I'm always optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, hello. Share what you think!