10.03.2012

Halloween 2012: If She Doesn't Scare You, No Evil Thing Will

If she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will


I wasn't kidding about these Halloween costumes, you guys. I've got a bunch up my sleeve. I thought I'd wait and reveal this one towards the end of the month, since it's what I will be sporting this October 31st (not exactly this look, mine is a thrifted version, though a girl can dream, amirite?), but I couldn't resist. I am very much looking forward to embodying this crazy character this year.

Cruella De Vil is arguably one of the best dressed Disney villains in existence, and if her wardrobe was faux and she wasn't fighting to murder puppies, perhaps she wouldn't be a villain at all. I've always enjoyed the utterly insane glamour she exudes - to the point of being unhinged. This is a woman who gave up everything for fashion (not that I'm condoning that level of devotion - I'm certainly not condoning the obsession with fur - it is a cartoon, after all). 


Jason Wu dress / Miu Miu coat / Versace heels / Kendra Scott ring / Causse Gantier gloves
If she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, hello. Share what you think!