1.13.2012

Style Resolution 2012

Yes, it's that time of year - the beginning of it, that is. When we make promises to ourselves to make sure it's the best one yet. This year, instead of swearing to visit the gym more often, I decided to apply my annual promise to my wardrobe. I am challenging myself to experiment even more boldly with print, pattern, and texture. No songs today, just a couple looks put together with this idea in mind. What are your style resolutions for 2012?

Textures and Patterns

This is something that I wish I could wear to work. I suppose I could, without the sweater - a bit too casual for my office. But I would bring the sweater with me to wear as I enjoy a casual drink with friends.

Tucker long sleeve shirt, $306; CALYPSO ST BARTH long shirt, $179; Vionnet lace skirt, £1,089; Steve Madden platform heels, $145; Juicy Couture cross body handbag, £130; ABS Allen Schwartz beaded jewelry, $150




2012 resolution 2

Minnie Mouse was the muse here. I am borderline obsessed with collars.

Kain silk shirt, $189; Shirts blouse, £29; Lanvin sequin pants, $1,555; Kat Maconie flat shoes, $140; Miu miu handbag, $1,495; ASOS sequin jewelry, $27

style resolution 3

My favorite master of print & pattern, Proenza Schouler. And that loose knit sweater is just to die for.


KENNY short sleeve shirt, $127; D G slim fit shirt, €169; Proenza Schouler short skirt, €280; Zara boots, $100; 3 1 Phillip Lim clutch handbag, $425; Noir jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, hello. Share what you think!