1.31.2011

"I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked" - Ida Maria


Ida Maria

I have this thing for lingerie. That sounds way more interesting than it actually is. Simply put, I like pretty things (that's way less sexy, right? Sound like it came from a 5 year old? Or Taylor Swift? Just wanted to put it into perspective.). Any woman would agree that wearing pretty undies gives her a confidence boost, whether anyone else will see them or not. And what better to do the job than La Perla, really.

Ida Maria's "I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked" is one of my favorite songs to blast in the car. I love that's sort of crude yet vulnerable and almost painfully honest. I thought about toughening up the collage a bit, but I wanted to capture more of that vulnerability. And the crazy hot Charlotte Olympia platforms and red YSL lipstick adds that less-than-sweet piece.


Listen to the song and see the video here.

Ida Maria 
La Perla Icon lace bodysuit
$570 - net-a-porter.com
La Perla »
Araks Lily Teddy
$225 - journelle.com
Araks »
Cecilia satin balcony bra
$35 - theoutnet.com
Padding bras »
Cecilia satin and mesh briefs
$15 - theoutnet.com
Mesh panty »
CORSET Lace Hold Ups
42 EUR - pret-a-beaute.com
Lace hosiery »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, hello. Share what you think!