12.23.2011

see you in 2012!

Winter

I am fortunate enough to have the opportunity to visit Summit Lake Lodge in Moose Pass, Alaska for the next week. I've been there a few times before, and I cannot wait to return. It'll be a week full of family and friends, wintery fun, and excellent food. Oh, and also no internet. I will be completely unplugged. So, I leave you for a bit with this post dedicated to my wardrobe for the next 7 days. Not really. I wish I would be looking this awesome. In actuality I'll be wearing Cherokee boys bibbed snowpants, my old Columbia puffer coat from 8th grade, and Croc boots. Oh, well. Happy holidays, everyone!


2 comments:

  1. this is such a cute look you put together! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the note! I really did enjoy wearing only the comfiest of clothing while on my trip, but I wouldn't have minded at least one of the above pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Oh, hello. Share what you think!